Tuesday 6 November 2012

Bodycon? Yay or Nay?


So we have our friends little boy's Namind Day coming up and two things came to my mind..."what the hell will I wear?" and "what gorgeous little dress can I get for Little K?" Shopping for Little K was so much easier, straight onto Next Online and found the most beautiful little dusty grey dress with dusty pink stars and frills. Total gorgeous! Me - on the other hand - was not so easy. There are going to be a lot of people I was at school with at the Naming Day so had to make sure I looked good (or as good as I could). Most people that I know who are going haven't had children so their figures are still perfect.
After agonising for ages about what to wear I can across the dress shown above. I've never had a bodycon dress as they are super tight and hug the body meaning there is no room to hide anything! I made a bold move, ordered it in a size smaller than my current jean size, ditched chocolate and biscuits for 3 weeks and guess what...it fits like a glove! Super delighted! I feel amazing in it, it's VERY fitted, navy blue, shows off my curves and sits right at my knees, perfection. Now what shoes should I wear.....?

Love and kisses,
TM <3

No comments:

Post a Comment