Monday 24 September 2012

First Post

Hi Everyone...I'm aware I'm actually talking to no-one as this blog has just been created but I hope to have a few followers in the future.

My name is That Mummy (not my real name obviously!) I am a first time mummy to a beautiful little 1 year old daughter called Little K (again, not her real name...) I'm married to my gorgeous husband, Mr L and have a crazy, hyper, puts-marley-from-marley-and-me-to-shame border collie called Cody (his actual name).



I've decided to start this blog as I'm a little different to the other mummies I know. I couldn't join in the conversations about the dreaded first day back at the office and the little ones first day of nursery because I didn't have a 'job' to go back to. I'm a mumpreneur. I'm a mum who is an entrepreneur. I have a wedding and event planning business which I have just recently started. I have big plans for the future and want to bring mums and business together to show everyone you don't have to have the career vs family debate...you can actually have both. Yes..it's going to be bloody hard but you know what...I'm going to do it and I'm going to share the journey with you. So this blog is not just about being a mum, a wife, a daughter, a sister or a daughter-in-law...it's about doing all that while trying to launch a business and set off in the world of success at the same time.

I'm not an ordinary mummy...I'm That Mummy

Love and kisses,
TM <3

2 comments:

  1. There are lots of us out here who are hell bent on having both career and family on our own terms, so you're in great company!

    Looking forward to reading more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen. It's nice to know I'm not alone in the world of working mums x

    ReplyDelete