Wednesday 26 September 2012

Time to celebrate


That time has rolled around again....today is my birthday. On my last birthday, my 24th, I woke up feeling old and tired and that things were just plodding along - that I was just getting on with life. This could either be due to the fact I was indeed another year older and having a mini-crisis about it or the fact I had a 9day old baby who wasn't a great sleeper at all.

This year, I woke up feeling refreshed, young, inspired and motivated. Now I'm usually a very motivated person but something seemed to 'click' recently and everything seemed to make sense. I finally (after years of being unsure) knew where I wanted to go in life and had a rough idea of how to get there. I've always wanted to 'make it' and take myself and my family to areas of the unknown - to give us what we've always worked so hard to achieve - to give us success.

So raise your glasses as today I feel young (although in reality I'm another year older) and finally know where I want to go, how to get there and who is going to join me. I don't feel anxious about turning 25, I feel super excited as to what the future holds for my family and I.

My gorgeous Mr L has worked his (rather yummy) behind off for the last few years to provide for us while I left my beauty salon business and carried Little K in my tummy for 9 very long months - now it's my turn to work my (bootylicious) behind off and help make things happen.

Wishing you an inspiring day,
Love and kisses,
TM <3

No comments:

Post a Comment