Sunday 30 September 2012

Friends

Friend (n.) - a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard

I have spent the afternoon relaxing at home with two lovely friends, S and J and their 5 month old son Little M. Little K just loves him and even learned how to give him a peck on the lips today! Have to watch that one when she's older!

I've been so stressed out recently with everything that's been going on around me that I've never taken time to step back and look at the bigger picture. Well, today I did just that and I realised that yes, its a pretty shitty situation at the moment but I have lovely friends, a fantastic husband and a daughter I love the bones of <3 ...not forgetting the bratface of a dog who I do love deep down...somewhere!

This afternoon was spent catching up, sharing the latest gossip, talking about movies, music, cake, drugs and pregnancy amongst other things and sharing my latest business ideas (which I have 2 of). I won't share these with you just yet, it's something for the future, possibly branching from this blog but we'll see.

Little K had a lovely time playing with Little M, even teaching him how to play with her toys and trying to give him his bottle when he got a little grouchy. I love watching Little K play with babies and children, she's just fascinated and that fascinates me.

Business wise...I've just drawn the winner for a competition I've been running all month for free wedding planning. Yes, I understand it is a lot to give away and it will seem like a lot of hard work for no financial gain but I'm hoping to gain in other ways - pictures for my portfolio, experience, contacts and promotion. In life it's not all about what you can do to gain money, sometimes some great things have come from giving something away. Market it properly and you could be onto a winner. Thankfully, marketing is my strong point.

Feelings with mum are very strained at the moment although she gives the impression she is oblivious to it all....hmm....thats a post for another day. Lets end this post on a positive as I've had a super happy day with those I love the most.

Love and kisses,
TM <3

No comments:

Post a Comment