Monday 1 October 2012

The Simple Things


As a working mum...or more importantly a mumpreneur...my mind never seems to stop. No matter what I'm doing or what time of day it is my mind is always on what I have to do next. I used to think this was great as it meant I was always so organised.

While giving Little K her bottle of bedtime milk tonight I was thinking about my new business idea (which is **way** down the line yet) . I was thinking about when I could do it, how it would work etc, totally oblivious to the fact I had my beautiful little daughter lying in my arms, eyelids getting heavy, just about to enter dreamland. When I snapped out of my business mind I felt guilty. How many precious moments like this had I wasted because I was so caught up in my business world?

These moments are so few and far between, Little K is growing up so fast.
My lesson for today is to appreciate the simple things in life.

Love and kisses,
TM <3

No comments:

Post a Comment