Wednesday 3 October 2012

Baby Names


Thinking of Little K's name was one of the most difficult things I've ever done. Mr L and I were agonising over it for weeks. The only reason we finally came to an agreement on her name was because we were driving down to Sheffield for our first wedding anniversary and I read out pretty much every name from a baby name book on the 5hour drive! Mr L wasn't amused! Finally we decided on her name which is a perfect blend of both of our initials although we double barrelled it with another name I love, we chose Angel for her middle name after my late dad which we thought was a nice touch.

Even though I have so much going on right now I was procrastinating beyond belief the other day and we came up with the perfect boys name and the perfect girls name. We're sticking with the K and C names...my name begins with a K, Mr L is a C, Little K is obviously a K, the dog is a C...and our next two favourite names are also K names. This will make signing our Christmas cards just lovely!

And back to making the most of every opportunity...instead of puting Little K into the creche at the leisure centre and me trotting off to the gym..I'm sitting on the cafe working while she is playing. I must admit, it is nice to have an hour to myself to get on with some work without a little monkey battering on the keyboard!

Love and kisses,
TM <3

No comments:

Post a Comment