Thursday 4 October 2012

New Hair

 
 
After uploading an old picture of Little K and I yesterday I realised how much weight I'd lost since then and how much I've physically changed. My blonde hair has been my trademark for the past 9 years but now I feel more mature, more grown up and motherly I decided to ditch the blonde and go back to my natural colour, which as it turns out, is pretty much the same colour as Little K's hair.
I was nervous as I was getting it done but now I love it, I have that feeling that nothing can stop me. Taking risks can be good every now and again.
 
I also got an interesting email yesterday from a potential bride and her soon to be husband...and as it turns out the couple have now booked me as their wedding planner! Delighted! Lots of work to do over the next 12 months for them but I'm more than excited!
 
Love and kisses,
TM <3

No comments:

Post a Comment