Wednesday 10 October 2012

Time-out

 
Little K is generally a very well behaved little lady but she experienced her first ever time out yesterday, followed by another today. Twice in the past two days she has grabbed my face and nipped me. This has only happened if I picked her up to do something (change her nappy etc) when she wanted to play instead. I half expected her to run way each time I sat her on her 'naughty spot' but she sat still for the 60seconds I asked of her. Lets hope she learns her lesson and stops nipping! No idea where she has learned that from!

I've been struggling to fit in time to study for my business degree this week. The course has only recently started but I already feel like I've taken on too much. I need to study for 2 hours each day but some days this just isn't possible and I'm afraid I'll fall behind. I'm at a lecture on Saturday so will see how that goes. I really want to continue on my course for many reasons but one being that my own mum doesn't think I can do it. I have the determination to show her she's wrong, even if it does mean giving up that extra hour of sleep.

Love and kisses,
TM <3

No comments:

Post a Comment