Thursday 4 October 2012

Change of scenery


After all the family hassle we've had recently, Mr L and I really wanted to take Little K away for a weekend, somewhere not too far where she can play in new surroundings, maybe go swimming, visit a zoo...anything, just somewhere away from here.

I've spend ages searching online and I just can't find what I'm looking for. We'd need to take Cody too as have no-one to look after him but I can't find anything suitable. It's either too far away, doesn't accept pets, is stupidly expensive, doesn't have nice accommodation, not enough for Little K to do...so it looks like we'll be staying at home once again! That will be two years we've not been out the country on holiday.

All we want is a change of scenery and to get out of our same old daily routine...but somethings telling us we're not meant to go.

Love and kisses,
TM <3

No comments:

Post a Comment