Tuesday 2 October 2012

Making the most of every opportunity

I have so much going on at the moment I can't seem to find enough hours in the day to fit it all in. At the moment I'm sitting in my driveway in my car with my laptop as Little K is snoozing in the back - I must make the most of her naps and try and get through my 15mile long to do list. Being a busy mumpreneur isn't easy and it also means my free time is zero but I'm not complaining.

On a Friday and Saturday night I see loads of facebook status updates about friends going on nights out, tottering off to parties etc but you know what...I might have only had a couple of nights out since Little K has been born but I love it. My nights are spent working at home while Little K sleeps and my husband watches the millionth episode of swamp people or whatever it's called. Sure, I may not get to sit and chill in the evenings or go out and party the weekend away but I'm building an empire instead and I get to spend my days with Little K. I still get time with my friends and we still have a fantastic social life, we just involve the little ones too.

Fingers crossed, but we're hopefully going to get a little holiday before Christmas comes around. We usually go abroad at least once a year but the girl who usually looks after Cody is in Australia until January so looks like the hairy pooch is coming too. Hopefully we can get a nice lodge somewhere and have some awesome family time. No doubt I'll take thousands of photo's, memories are far too precious to forget.

Anyway..enought rambling...

Love and kisses,
TM <3

No comments:

Post a Comment